- So this award works like this…
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
- 2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
(As below at the foot of this post)My 7 questions for those I have nominated are;
1. What is your favourite colour?
2. Who has made the most profound influence upon you ~ real or fictional person?
3. What is your favourite place you have ever visited?
4. What has been the most captivating animal you have ever seen?
5. What is your favourite plant, flower, fauna ever?
6. What is the name of your favourite movie or TV show?
7. Name your favourite song.
- 3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
For my nomination, I would personally like to thank
Dear Kitty, On Animals, peace, war, social justice, women’s issues, arts and much more. for example the White black-tailed godwit
- 4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
* The forest-loving African Olive-pigeon – a special visitor. Naturebackin. Letting nature back in Nature and nurture in suburban spaces.
* Nature’s Place. The collected works. Being mark.
* Robin Redbreast. Earthstar~a celebration of nature.
*Black-bellied Whistling Duck ~ Birds by Dave.
*Southwest dog park Barred Tiger Salamander Spotted. | Scratch N Sniff.
*Beauty or Beast | Belinda Grover Photography
*A female Wood Duck. Victor Rakmil Photography
*Lily 2 } Jariel and Blog
*Saskatchewan Clouds | Aum Kleem
*Quiet Confidence | SC vincent
*Tale of Two Herons: An Attack. TP Photonet
*Valiant Blogger Award |David Snape.
- 5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
So the comment appears as…
I have nominated your blog for the Real Neat Blog Award. More about this nomination is at A bit of fun
My seven questions which I answered are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
Answer: From North America.
2. What is your favourite sport?
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2017?
Answer: A mystical foggy morning taking photographs.
4. What is your favourite quote?
“Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I,
-I took the one less travelled by
And that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost (1874–1963) from The Road Not Taken”
5. What was your favourite class when still at school?
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
Answer: Tuba, baritone, organ, clarinet, trumpet, flute, E-flat horn, and autoharp.
For more information:
Richard St. Barbe Baker Afforestation Area is located in Saskatoon, SK, CA north of Cedar Villa Road, within city limits, in the furthest south west area of the city.
Wikimapia Map: type in Richard St. Barbe Baker Afforestation Area
Google Maps South West Off Leash area location pin at parking lot
Web page: https://stbarbebaker.wordpress.com
If you wish to support the afforestation area with your donation, write a cheque please to the “Meewasin Valley Authority Richard St. Barbe Baker Afforestation Area trust fund” (MVA RSBBAA trust fund) and mail it to Richard St. Barbe Baker Afforestation Area c/o Meewasin Valley Authority, 402 Third Ave S, Saskatoon SK S7K 3G5. Thank you kindly!
Twitter: St Barbe Baker
“In the wealth of the woods since the world began The trees have offered their gifts to man.” – Henry van Dyke
The greatest gift of all is life. For millions of years the trees were paving the way for life on this planet, absorbing impurities, clearing up the foetid atmosphere and the swamp breath, absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off the life giving oxygen that
we breathe.” ~Richard St. Barbe Baker